Powered by Linky Tools
This is the first “Linky Party” for my site. If you are like me and this is your first time attending a Link Party, I have included some simple instructions that might help you out. Please only leave links for your Blogs, not Social Media this time around. So, Link Up and join in the fun!
Let’s admit we all have the same common goals; We love to get our work out for others to see. For me that’s what drives the passion. And….we could all use a little helping hand “Sharing” every now and then.
The Moral of the story is: paste you LinkParty Button below, visit, comment and share others and we can all grow traffic together. This should go without being said, PLEASE, PLEASE no offensive material such and I feel you are all intelligent enough to know what potentially is offensive!
Here are the basic instructions to join the fun, this party isn’t ending for a while. Next Sunday evening at 6 (PST) I will be rolling up the carpets and setting up for the next one. I hope you all have a Blessed week!
For all the Newbs like me attending, Here is how it should work:
- If this you are a first timer and do not have a Linky Icon, grab mine (Go Hawks) . Or, you can upload an image of your own.
- Copy and paste your Personal URL, when readers click on your image, they will be directed back to your Personal Blog.
- We really need to spread the Blogging Joy by “Like, Comment and/or share those blogs of others. If you are notified someone has joined the party after you, please be courteous and repay the favor.
- Party on everyone and I will keep my eyes open for the next “Linky Party”. I am also providing a link to the “Linky Tools”. Feel free to follow the link by clicking the blue link you just read.
- You will be directed to the website, you will be able to set up an account (if you don’t have one already) and be on your way!!
- Leave two Tips or Tricks. One you realized you did really need to stress so much about and One you just can’t live without when starting a Blog. Remember to leave comments on the good and bad. None of us are too old to learn!!
Tips and Tricks, Good and Bad! One Blogger’s Trash is another Blogger’s Treasure!
I will go first and you can follow!!
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…